I would like to thank Nyse from Heyitsnyse for nominating me for this award a couple of days ago. She has been such a great supporter of my blog even with being a new blogger herself. She has written some great articles on her page that you should check out.
- Write a post to show your award
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers
- Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
My Blog Story
I’ve always loved reading poetry and well my love for writing poetry started in high school.
But, it’s been years since then and my creativity kind of up and vanished. Then every now and then I would be able to write a piece or two.
I started this blog because I wanted to write again and push myself and my talent farther than I could if I was just writing for myself. I guess I wanted to be in an environment that showed I wasn’t alone in how I felt and have others appreciate poetry, short stories and so much more than the people I know do.
So here I am loving every moment of being a blogger and sharing my work and supporting others along the way. I always wanted to be a writer and now I feel I have accomplish that as well as grow as a person in the last ten month’s. I can’t believe it’s been almost a year of blogging on here and I wouldn’t give it up for anything.
Advice to New Bloggers
- Write your heart out and someone will appreciate your work, as long as you feel satisfy with the post and pieces you’ve written then you have succeed as a blogger. Also, check out the challenges and daily prompts to keep you on your toes with your writing.
- Don’t worry so much about your numbers when you first start out, people will come and they will enjoy your work. Don’t worry about others numbers either because it will get you no where. Focus on making connections through supporting other bloggers.
I am honored to be nominated by Nyse for this award and I hope the 15 people I nominated take the time to enjoy this nomination and even if you don’t accept to do it. At least check out the great blogger’s I feel are inspiring other’s with their work and show them some love.