photo by Sharon McCutcheon via Skillshare
You’ll find full guidelines on the TLT page – here’s the tl;dr:
- Write three lines inspired by the photo prompt (& give them a title if possible).
- Link back to this post (& check the link shows up under the weekly post).
- Tag your post with 3LineTales (so everyone can find you in the Reader).
- Read and comment on other TLT participants’ lines.
- If you want your post to be included in the round-up, you have until Sunday evening to publish it.
- Have fun.
I let you pour it all over me so that you could not hear from me as I became the art piece I always wanted to be, at first glance you may feel that I am something to awe and wow at.
But, sooner or later you will wonder why me and not you, this piece represents how messing life can get and yet show how there is still good things that come from it.
And that sometimes when it become such a mess you feel like you have no voice to share with anyone and so you choose to just be silent for the time being.
Written By: Deirdre Stokes