I’m honored and surprised to be getting nominated yesterday!
So thank you Liz for nominating me for The versatile bloggers award. You should checkout Liz blog Little house in Missouri, I stumbled onto her blog one day and I’m very happy I did. Her page is lovely and worth a read about her life.
The guidelines for accepting this nomination are:
- Show the award on my blog
- Thank the person/people who nominated you
- Share 7 things about myself
- Nominate 10 blogs
7 Things about Me:
1. I love reading supernatural and romance books, and Christian books. I will stay up late and finish a book if it gets really good at the end, and i can’t wait until morning to finish it.
2. My favorite color is red.
3. I’ve always wanted or liked to write when i was younger. More on the nonfiction side and never finished any of the stories I ever started.
4.I’m a great listener
5. I love watching TV, some of my favorites are super girl, Bitten, Awkward, The real, Grimm and Outlander. Carmichael, izombie.
6. I like art and drawing even though I’m not good at it, it just relaxes me.
7. I try to always be positive.
10 Blogs I Nominate for the Versatile Blogger Award…
- THE VIEW FROM MY WINDOW
- GIGGLES & TALES
- Truth in Palmyra
- LOVE TALK
- Words on Empty Ears
- Reclusive Dreams
- Southern Georgia Bunny
- Music Teacher Lifestyle
I have really enjoyed getting to know you bloggers in this Blogging world! Your posts are something I enjoy to see everyday for they are interesting and encouraging, inspire me to just to relax and have a good laugh and to keep on writing.
I look forward to continuing to reading about the amazing journeys you are all on. And to keep being there for one another as we each hit publish each day, and leave piece of ourselves out there for others to enjoy.
The nominees are not obligated to accept this award but if they do, they will need to follow the steps above.
Thank you again to Liz
Much Love and blessings to you all,